The Best of Stowe
Presented by Country Store on Main, Plate, Umami and Sun & Ski Inn
Saturday, May 28, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Main Street, Stowe Village
Stowe comes alive in Spring when Stowe Vibrancy showcases artisan vendors on Main Street in the Village, along with merchants and restaurants throughout the town providing what they do Best in Stowe – exceptional food and spirits and unique Vermont goods – all in a picturesque setting. Wine, dine, sip and enjoy all that Stowe has to offer all day long at the Best of Stowe!
In the historic downtown of Stowe on the Village green you can listen to the sweet sounds of a live music performance, from 2 – 5 p.m., by internationally recognized artist Ray Vega accompanied by Vermont Jazz Trio.
Read here for more details and check out all of the special deals that our sponsors and merchants are offering for a truly special day!
Thank you so much to participating vendors and merchants!
1. Archery Close – 20% off full price clothing and free gift with purchase
2. Country Store on Main – 10% off all weekend
3. Idletyme Brewing Co. – 10% off 5/28 dinner vouchers at Stowe Vibrancy tent
4. Mirror Mirror
5. Moonwake Stowe
6. Once Upon a Time Toys – Spin the magic toy store wheel and win a prize
7. Remarkable Things at Stowe Craft – Summer kickoff sale – up to 50% off
8. Skinny Pancake
9. Stowe Cider
10. von Trapp Brewery & Bierhall
11. Vermont Ski and Snowboard Museum – 10% off all purchases on 5/28
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsors, Country Store on Main, Plate, Umami and Sun & Ski Inn!
Thank you to Ray Vega for bringing your phenomenal talent to our small New England town!
Thank you to the Town of Stowe and our police department for setting us up and helping us clean up!
Thank you to all you amazing and hearty residents and visitors! It is so much fun seeing you walk, dine and shop Main Street on this awesome event day!!
Finally, thank you to all our wonderful and dedicated volunteers — Stowe Vibrancy can only do all of these community events because of your great help!