Chowderpalooza and Spring Art on Park
Saturday May 26 from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
(Rain Date: Sunday, May 27)
Park Street, Stowe Village
Chowder heads flock to this Annual Memorial Day weekend event to enjoy and vote on the best chowders in the area! $5 entry provides tastings from at least one dozen participating chefs. Enjoy free access to Art on Park, Westminster Bakers oyster crackers, and live music by George Petit Trio! Face painting, henna body art and children’s free play activities on the Village Green.
1st Place People’s Choice Winner
Trapp Family Lodge: Roasted Poblano Chowder with Lobster!
Congratulations to Chef Cody Vasek and the entire Trapp Family Lodge team!
Bistro at Ten Acres: New England Seafood Chowder
10 Railroad: VT Brieasy Chowder with CBD Granola
Thank you so much to all 15 participating restaurants and your chowder chef teams!
1. The Bistro at Ten Acres – Mark Fucile and Linda Hunter, New England Seafood Chowder
2. Charlie B’s at Stoweflake – Chef Wade Noble, Gluten Free Duck Chowder
3. Cork Stowe – Chef Chuck Spock, Allium Potato Chowder & Spiced Lamb
4. Depot Street Malt Shop – Chef Raymond Knight, Corn Chowder
5. Edson Hill – Chef Jason Bissell, Root Vegetable & Lobster Chowder
6. Gables Inn – Chef Randy Stern, Lobster & Wild Rice Chowder
7. Piecasso Pizzeria – Chef Jon Nelson, New England Clam Chowder
8. Stowe Kitchen Bath & Linens – Chef Andrea McManus, Saffron-infused Corn Chowder
9. Stowe Mountain Lodge – Chef Seth Blomgren, Vermont Country Breakfast Chowder
10. Stowe Mountain Resort – Chef Warren Miller, Conch Chowder w/ Southeast Asian Smoked Cod
11. The Stowehof – Chef Daniel Shay, Pork Belly Corn Chowder
12. Sunset Grill & Tap Room – Chef Rich Haab, BBQ Chowder/Corn Chowder
13. Ten Railroad – Chef Andy Figliola, VT Brieasy Chowder w/ CBD Granola
14. Trapp Family Lodge – Chef Cody Vasek, Roasted Poblano Chowda w/ Lobster
15. The Whip at GMI – Chef Steve Vezzano, Green Mountain Inn Cheddar Chowder
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor, the UPS Store!
Thank you to George Petit Trio for playing through the off and on rain!
Thank you to Westminster Bakers Co. for the yummy oyster crackers!
Thank you to the Town of Stowe and our police department for setting us up and helping us clean up!
Thank you to all you amazing and hearty residents and visitors! It was so much fun seeing a huge number of you crowd the street on this awesome event day!!
Finally, thank you to all our wonderful and dedicated volunteers — Stowe Vibrancy can only do all of these community events because of your great help!